News Blog & Press
The Best Private Search Engine
Private search starts with HIDING YOUR IDENTITY FROM the search engine. Do you want a private search engine or to search privately?.
News | Back to all news |
The Best Private Search Engine.
Some search engines call themselves “private” because they don’t store or share your searches, they don’t track you after you visit or they encrypt your searches.
If you asked the stock boy at Walmart where the Preparation H was, and he promised not to tell anyone you were looking for it and he also agreed not to follow you to the aisle, would that prevent the cashier from knowing what you were looking for? Of course not!
In this case the stock boy is every private search engine and the cashier is Big Tech and their web analytics programs.
The truth is, there is NO SUCH THING as a private search engine, but there is a way to use ANY search engine privately.
Private search is when:
- The search engine cannot identify you, your device, your IP address or your true location.
- The website you visit cannot identify you, your device, your IP address or your true location.
- Your Internet provider must not be able to tell what you searched for AND what sites you visited.
- There cannot be ANY browsing evidence (browsing history, cookies, temp files etc) of ANY search you made , or any site you visited on both your computer AND browser.
In other words, NOBODY would know what you searched for (and visited), this includes YOUR OWN COMPUTER.
TraceFree is the BEST Private Search Engine.
The best private search engine is using TraceFree with ANY search engine, that includes Google.
TraceFree Turns Google Into A Private Search Engine.
Google will not, and can not, identify who you are, what computer you are using and what your true location is.
EVERY Google search you make using TraceFree is still recorded by Google but ther is NO WAY that search can be matched to you, your device, your IP address or your true location.
Use the best search engine with complete privacy.
Don’t believe us that TraceFree turns Google into a private search engine? That’s fair.
Try TraceFree for 7 days for free. Do some SPECIFIC Google searches (things that you would remember) and then look into your search history on Google to see if those searches are there. They won’t be and they can’t be because there is NO WAY Google can identify you and your browsing when you use TraceFree.
You can start browsing the Web without leaving a trace with TraceFree. Start your Free Trial today.
- A True Online Privacy Test
- Dept of Defense Adopts Cloud Browser
- Online Privacy Tips
- A Virus Free Browser For Windows
- 4 Things A VPN Won't Tell You
- Google Is Tracking You On Sex Sites
- How To Hide Your Identity Online
- The Difference Between TraceFree & A VPN
- How To Always Get The Lowest Prices On Amazon
- There's No Such Thing As A Private Search Engine
Introducing Trace Free
The Safest Way To Browse The Web
“Always Safe Always Private Browsing”